Môme Sweet Môme is recruiting for the September 2014 – June 2015 academic year.
- Teachers at Môme Sweet Môme work part-time with schedules ranging from 3 to 25 hours per week. Most teaching hours are after school or all day Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Nannies at Môme Sweet Môme work part-time with schedules ranging from 2 to 20 hours per week. Most babysitting hours are after school or on Wednesdays.
Môme Sweet Môme is the parent company of the following brands:
- Les Petits Bilingues: fun, interactive English workshops and classes from ages 1 to 99 in our own Les Petits Bilingues centres in Paris and surrounding suburbs.
- School is Cool: extra-curricular activities and scholarly programmes in English at both public and private schools in Île-de-France.
- Class’Bilingue English at School: a fun introduction to English at Parisian public schools.
- Nanny Agency: babysitting and nanny services in English in Paris and surrounding suburbs.
1. Fill in the following online Application Form and send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
2. Potential candidates will be contacted for a group interview
3. Selected candidates will be invited to an individual interview.
4. Successful candidates will be offered a contract and a schedule according to their profile and availabilities.
Please note that our teachers and Nannies must commit to our school calendar, have a fully functional French mobile and have valid working papers or and EU passport.